Triangle Wagner Society’s membership year runs from January 1 through December 31 of each calendar year, regardless of the time at which you join. We depend on annual memberships and donations to support our outstanding programs.
Annual Dues, January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022
- Individual: $100
- Two-person household: $150
- Full time students: free
How to Pay
- By Check:
- Make the check payable to Triangle Wagner Society.
- Mail the check to Triangle Wagner Society, c/o Jane Lynch, Treasurer, 1408 Rosedale Avenue, Durham, NC 27707. Be sure to include your mailing address, email address and telephone number if the information is not printed on the check.
- Electronically – to pay with a credit or debit card or PayPal:
- Select the type of membership for your dues (includes the PayPal required service fee) – $103 for an individual and $154.50 for a two-person household.
- Click on the PayPal button and make your payment.
- General questions about membership: Margie Satinsky, email@example.com or 919 383-5998
- Questions about or problems with electronic payment: Jane Lynch, firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 489-8588
About Your Donations
Triangle Wagner Society is designated by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) as tax-exempt as defined in section 501 (c )(3) of the Internal Revenue code. As such, dues and donations may be tax deductible.
We were members of the Wagner Society in another city and do not recall programs as intellectually stimulating as the programs that the Society is providing to our members!
~ Kitty and Harold Wiebusch,
Subscribe to our mailing list
Not yet receiving our announcements? Sign up to receive notices of our upcoming events.